The doors to Woofter Construction & Irrigation opened in 1978. That means for nearly forty years, we’ve been dedicated to helping farmers and business owners find solutions that keep their operations running smoothly, allowing them to grow and thrive.
One of those farmers, Lon Frahm, located in Colby, KS, was recently featured in a Wall Street Journal article. Woofter Construction is proud to have played a part in Lon’s farming operation, having furnished his grain storage bins.
In the video that accompanies the WSJ article, Mr. Frahm mentions his grain storage system, pointing out that two of his grain storage bins hold 600,000 bushels each and the two new ones hold 385,000 bushels each. In the video, he shared that a lot of his competitive advantage is the grain system, which enables them to also function as elevators.
Dedicated to Custom, Quality-driven Solutions
At Woofter Construction & Irrigation, we offer a wide range of expert services to Kansas, the surrounding area, and to farmers and business owners like Lon Frahm. It is our mission to provide unparalleled service and high-quality, long-lasting solutions throughout our mid-western communities.
We know that every farm is unique. That’s why Woofter strives to design custom solutions, specifically designed for you, whether it’s for your grain storage system or another project you have for us.
Consider us for all of your agricultural, irrigation, or commercial construction needs. In addition to grain storage solutions like the grain bins furnished for Lon Frahm, we offer many other expert services. These include the following:
- Millwright parts. If you need to purchase parts for your system, we sell high-quality motors, augers, spouts, tube heads, and tube extenders.
- Fans. We sell and install AG fans as well as the parts you need to handle small tune-ups.
- Construction parts. Need parts for your next commercial project? We’ve got you covered for everything, including rebar, rebar ties, and stone.
- Millwright services. We can disassemble, move, re-assemble, and install your heavy equipment according to specifications then calibrate to ensure it’s functioning properly.
- Wind turbines. Woofter offers hassle-free installation.
- Crane services. Woofter is proud to have a 40-ton boom truck and multiple cranes. Hire us or rent a crane from our Colby location and DIY.
- Concrete work. Learn more about our interior or exterior concrete work with unmatched attention to detail.
- Pivot sales and service. We sell and service both new and used pivots.
- AG irrigation parts. Find an assortment of wheels and PVC pipes.
- Commercial buildings. We have a network of resources and experts ready to take on any commercial project you have.
Ready for the Future
Woofter Construction & Irrigation is proud of its history and is committed to continual growth. We are constantly striving to improve our services, our resources, and our network to meet the demands of today’s agricultural, irrigation, and commercial industries.
We’re heading into the future, keeping an eye on new trends in technological advancement while always maintaining our commitment to our communities.
Have questions? Call Woofter Construction & Irrigation and talk to one of our experts today.